I have discovered this amazing smoothie that tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It is packed with potassium and protien so you can use it as a recovery drink after working out. Best of all, you don’t have to add any sugar if you don’t want to, so it 21 day sugar detox approved!
- 1 medium banana(use green-tipped if you are on the 21 day sugar detox)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter NOTE:you can also substitute in other nut butters. Or if you aren’t on the 21 dsd, you can substitute one scoop of chocolate protien powder and just eliminate the 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk NOTE: you can also substitute almond, coconut or any other kind of milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Optional(If not on the 21dsd):
- 1/2 tbsp-1 tbsp of molasses
- 1 scoop chocolate protien powder
- Place all your ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in the freezer for 10 mins to chill or add ice cubes and enjoy!
Makes one serving. Note: this nutrition information is for the smoothie without any optional ingredients.
estimated by http://caloriecount.about.com/