- 1-2 slices of bread NOTE: If you are on the 21dsd you can use my sugar and gluten free bread found here and you will need two slices of this. If you are using traditional sandwhich bread you will probably only need 1 slice
- 1/4 small avocado(about 2-3 tbsp mashed)
- 1-2 large radishes(about 1/4 cup sliced)
- Mash your avocado in a bowl or small ramekin.
- Spread your avocado mash onto your bread.
- Cut the bread into four equal sections.
- Slice your radish and place it on top of the avocado on two of the four slices of bread.
- Use the other two slices of bread as the tops of your sandwich. This will yield 2 tea sandwiches but you can easily scale this up for a tea party.
Serving size: 1 sandwich, Servings: 2
NOTE: Nutrition facts based on 2 slices of my 21dsd sugar and gluten free bread
estimated by caloriecount.about.com